Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On My Own

So last month I decided it was time for me to move out of my Dad's house and into my own apartment with a buddy of mine in O'fallon.  It isn't the nicest or biggest place but it's cheap and I can live more comfortably with a smaller rent to pay.  I always thought having my own place would be awesome, I thought about how cool it'd be to make my own rules and do things my own way. For the most part it is really cool being independent, except for when I have to pay for things for myself, which is all the time now.  It's really not as hard as some people make it out to be but every time I get a bill I think maybe my situation at home with the folks wasn't so bad.

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome that you moved out. I'm still trying to get out of my house, but it takes a lot to get prepared and saved up. Sure, it's going to suck to have to pay for yourself, but you're independent. :)

    ReplyDelete